Nan Nally-Seif, LCSW, DCSW, TEP is a certified Trainer, Educator, and Practitioner of Psychodrama, Sociometry, and Group Psychotherapy. In her private practice, she specializes in relationship issues, addictions, trauma, and sexuality and intimacy. She received her MSW from Columbia University School of Social Work. In addition, she directed the family program at St. Luke-Roosevelt's Smithers Alcoholism Rehab Unit. Currently, Nan is an adjunct faculty member at Fordham University School of Professional and Continuing Studies. She is currently co-director of the Psychodrama Training Institute, a division of the Sociometric Institute where she offers supervision, consultation, and training in psychotherapy and psychodrama. Nan is also the networking coordinator at the Sociometric Institute New York. Current Workshops are listed below:
(1) These all-day Saturday personal growth and training workshops meet monthly. They deal with issues that might be preventing you from living the life you want. These workshops also give trainees a view of psychodramatic techniques, sociometry and group psychotherapy process. (Schedule for 2017-2018): Sept. 23, Oct. 28, Nov. 18, Dec. 16, Jan. 20, March 17, April 21, May 19 and June 16.
(2) Weekly Psychodrama Group is an ongoing personal growth and training group for men and women that meets from Sept 2017-July 2018. These 2 groups use psychodramatic techniques and expressive therapies to explore issues of personal development. Dealing with uncomfortable feelings, issues of trust, shame, relationships, intimacy and career decisions are among the topics that will be explored. We will look at behaviors that prevent us from being free to live our lives fully. Tuesday group meets from 5:30 pm to 7:25 pm. Wednesday group meets from 5:00 pm to 7:25 pm.
(3) The 2018 Winter Psychodrama Weekend Workshop is from Friday, February, 16th to Sunday, February 18th (Topic - Speaking up: to whom & how?). This is an all weekend personal growth and training workshop.
(4) Our 4 day Summer Residential Workshop from July 19-22, 2018 (Topic: Retiring dysfunctional roles and developing new, productive roles [Role Theory]). Held at Boughton Place near New Paltz, NY email for my details.
(5) Psychodrama Training Program consists of five weekend workshops covering a variety of topics including theory, techniques, and practice of sociometry, psychodrama, and group psychotherapy. It is open to participants on all levels of training. Psychodrama hours given. Schedule for 2017-2018: Oct. 13-14, Dec. 1-2, Feb. 2-3, Apr. 6-7, June 8-9.